Reporting a Concern

If you have a safeguarding concern about a child, please contact one of our Child Protection Coordinators (01482 701387). They are:

Mr C Williams

Mrs E Dines

During out of school hours and/or school holidays, you can report a safeguarding concern using the contact details provided by the Hull Safeguarding Children's Board, CEOPs and the NSPCC. Please click on the links below:

Hull Safeguarding Children Board


Report online abuse –CEOP